Saturday, June 13, 2009

New Website is Up!




Hello Everyone!


I am very excited to announce that my new website is live! Please check it out at www.michellefergusonphotography.com & let me know what you think. Show me some love & leave some comments pleeeease! I still have a lot of things to add to the site. It is definitely a work in progress, but I'll get there. I am so behind on blogging. There just are not enough hours in the day, especailly with the kiddos out of school. I'll try to do better.


Anyway, I thought I would post these thank you cards that I made today. Ranurys, I hope you like them. I also do custom invitations, birth announcements, senior announcements, save the dates, ect. I love making them - so much fun!


Tons of Blessings! Michelle


1 comment:

  1. The cards look great. Good job with the wording is perfect. I love how creative you are... LOVE IT...

    Thanks,
    Ranurys

    ReplyDelete